Eleven Facts you probably didn’t know about me:
- I’m a home-body kind of person. I rarely go out. I only go out when there’s an event that needs supporting or when a close friend invites me. I don’t like going to parties that involve dancing and alcohol. Generally, i am not a party person. I love chilling at home or chilling some place else with friends, good music and pizza.
- I love French Hip Hop Music. Even though i can’t understand half of what they’re saying, i love how they rap or sing it. Plus it helps me learn the language and accent more. I’ve actually come to learn and memorize some French songs.
- I’m addicted to KitKat. KitKat actually helps me avoid smoking. This is a fact. I would rather eat KitKat than smoke a cigarette. That’s why i always bring some in my purse. Just to avoid smoking.
- I hate small bags or purses. I’m a girl scout. So, i tend to have a bit of everything in my bag. Just to be ready for any mishap that would happen.
- I’m not a romantic at all. Well, it depends really. I’m not a fan of guys who are too cheesy. I don’t know how one can measure the amount of sweetness one person can get but for me there’s a right amount on how a guy should be. That’s the one thing i love about my man. He knows how to be romantic, how to be sweet and how to be corny without abusing it like other guys do.
- I have a dislocated collar bone. I don’t regret it though. It happened when i was like 7 years old. I jumped off a fast moving bike and we all know what happened after. It was nice experience if you ask me.
- I had braces when i was in high school. I had it for a year. I know some of you knew this already. But i guess some of you didn’t. I hated it. But i’m glad i only had it for a year. The dentist said i only needed a year to have the perfect teeth.
- I’m allergic to seafood (especially Shrimp), pistachio nuts, alcohol and fried chicken.
- I absolutely love spicy food! I can’t eat anything without chili in or on them. I have a high tolerance when it comes to spicy food and I have yet to try the spiciest food on this planet!
- I am a nocturnal. I am usually awake and more productive at night/dawn. I have Europe’s body clock. You can catch me online at night til dawn. I only wake up early when i have a photoshoot or if i need to do something important. But besides that, i am wrapped comfortably in my leopard sheets, drowned in my leopard pillows on my leopard bed which i call “The Jungle of Love.”
- I’m in the happiest relationship right now. I am still madly inlove with the bestest man who means the world to me. I love him with all my heart. ♥
Eleven Answers to Nikita’s Questions:
1. Link me your favorite song of all time. JUST ONE.
- I support our local artists. So i would go for Catch You by Rjay of LDP. This song can brighten up any bad day.
- Pharrell Williams. Man, he got me drooling everytime i see a photo of him. How can someone be so fine? He’s the actual definition of perfection. I don’t care if we don’t end up together. As long as he’s my homeboy, i’m all good.
- Everyone. We all have our own struggles in life. And it amazes me how each one of us copes up with it. How we find ways to overcome each struggle that comes our way. How we can even spare our time just to make someone happy. We are all heroes. We all save each other in different ways.
- Yes. A couple of people have. I don’t what to share how and from what did they saved me from. All that matters is, they were there when i needed them the most.
- Of course i do! I don’t wanna sound vain or anything. But i do love myself.
- I don’t know actually. But when i was young i was extremely shy. Shy to the point that i can’t even order at Mcdonalds. But i guess that all went away little by little when i started modeling. But for the insecurities, i guess i’ve always thought of an individual to be unique. That’s why you call them individuals. Because no one can be the exact same person. Even if they’re twins. Everyone has their own beauty and uniqueness that erases the thoughts of insecurity in one’s mind.
- Everything under the sun! My family, my Love, my Friends, Music, Fashion, Food. Absolutely everything. What inspired me today was… Mon petit ami. He has been my inspiration for quite some time now. I’m glad i have him in my life. :)
- Pizza. I can eat Pizza all day everyday in any mood i’m in. Pizza is just a gift from the heavens above. Yes, i know. I’m a pizza addict and i’m darn proud of it!
- I seldom listen to radio stations anymore. But i guess, 89.9 because of BNO (Boys Night Out) They’re insanely funny and entertaining at night.
- Something so romantic and cheesy. And that would be between me and my man. :)
- I see you as a talker. You can talk for hours and not get tired. I can call you 24/7. Plus, its true. You are really a competitive person. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad one. But you should tame that side of yours. Thanks for the award! Peace. ;)
Eleven People i tagged:
- What is the scariest movie you’ve ever watched?
- What is the corniest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- Name some of your favorite TV series.
- What are the local clothing lines you support?
- Who is your Icon?
- Give me some of the best quotes you’ve ever read or heard.
- Give me the number of the best pizza company here in the Philippines.
- Give me the number of the best donut company here in the Philippines.
- Cigarettes or Weed? Why?
- Link me a song that best describes me or how you feel about me.
- What was your first impression when you met me? Did that impression change over time?
Don’t forget to link me your posts/answers when you’re done! Sorry for the lame ass questions. I can’t think of anything decent to ask.
Anyway, if you have more questions to ask me. You can drop it all in my Ask box! x