( From top to bottom )
- No. I’m happy to say that i’m in love and in the happiest relationship with the bestest man alive. I love him so much. ♥
- I’ve been out of the country for… 3 or 4 times. If i’m not mistaken.
- I’m 21 years old. Not a teen anymore. But i still feel like one. And my birthday is on June 12. Yes, i was born on Independence day.
- I got my Schengen Visa at the French Embassy in Pacific Star. Its a bit nerve-wracking for me. I won’t say that was easy because it wasn’t. You have to have all the documents they’re asking for and you have to answer truthfully when you’re being interviewed.
- I’ve visited some countries in Asia. And when i say “some” i mean mostly Tokyo, Japan. My dad owns a Sugar Company in Tokyo and lives there most of his time. So, when he doesn’t have the time to visit us here in the Philippines, we go to Tokyo to visit him.
Straw Hat from Japan / Black Dotted Top from Forever 21 / Blue High-waisted Shorts from Mom (Vintage) / Black Leather & Gold Chain Belt from Chanel / Black Flats from H&M / Black Bamboo Strap Bag from Gucci
Featured in Flique Magazine ( Available @ Booksale Branches )
Photographer ©Bjorn Bedayo
Vintage Skirt (as top) from Japan / Black Skirt from Onyx / Black Velvet Boots from Nine West
Project Runway Philippines Season 2
Launch Party @ Embassy, The Fort
Photographer ©Sany Chua